- Clark County v. Western Washington Growth Management Hearing Bd., 177 Wash. 2d 136, 298 P.3d 704 (2013). Reversing an opinion of the Court of Appeals of the State of Washington reverting the land use designation of client’s property from “urban” to “agricultural.”
- California Retail Portfolio Fund GmbH & Co. KG v. Hopkins Real Estate Group, 193 Cal. App. 4th 849, 852, 122 Cal. Rptr. 3d 614, 617 (2011). Case of first impression affirming $1 million attachment in favor of client and establishing standards for attachment while out of court arbitration is pending.
- Gray1 CPB, LLC v. Kolokotronis, 202 Cal.App.4th 480 (2011). Affirming $16 million judgment for client in breach of guarantee case.
- Haneline Pacific Properties, LLC v. May, 167 Cal. App. 4th 311 (2008). Reversing an order dismissing client’s lawsuit under the California anti-SLAPP statute.
- Fontana Empire Center, LLC v. City of Fontana, 307 F.3d 987 (9th Cir. 2002). Reversing an order dismissing client’s 42 U.S.C. § 1983 claims under the Rooker-Feldman doctrine.
- In re Crow Winthrop Operating Partnership, 241 F.3d 1121 (9th Cir. 2001). Affirming an order invalidating an ipso facto clause invoked against client.
- Byers v. Cathcart, 57 Cal. App. 4th 805 (1997). Reversing an anti-harassment injunction entered against client under Cal. Civ. Proc. Code § 527.6.
SOOLLP LAW > Published Decisions